EMS Paracord Keychain “Thin White Line”
- Contains up to 10’ of “light duty” or regular paracord. Light duty paracord uses only the outer sheath of the military spec paracord. We take the center strands of the paracord out to make the keychain super thin. Because of this, the breaking strength of this cord approximately is 250 pounds
- The regular paracord breaking strength is approximately 550 pounds.
- In an emergency, unravel the keychain to deploy the light duty paracord for your use
- Paracord is super strong cord used for the rigging inside of military parachutes. It is an incredible material that is used in thousands of other ways by the military and outdoor enthusiasts. Because the Light Duty only uses the outer sheath, the paracord approximately is 250 pound test instead of the traditional 550 pound test.
- An average 7.5” Keychain contains approximately 9’ of paracord
- You can unravel your paracord Keychain in any emergency. Once the paracord is deployed, you can use it however you may need it! .